Well, despite the fact that I live in a (NORMALLY) very snowy area, the ground has nothing... except a little slush. :(
AND we celebrate winter solstice at our house and Christmas at our grandparent's house, we only have 8 days and about 5 hours, 50 minutes. :O (And I did that in my head, except I glanced at the calender once. )
Anyway, gifts are under the tree, stockings are (soon to be) hung on the wall (we have no fireplace, sadly) with care and the family has OFFICIALLY begun singing carols so often it's like High School Musical- US IN DECEMBER EDITION. :)
Gtg, please post a comment stating the state of your WONDERFUL
December landscape- hopefully a WINTER WONDERLAND.
So...
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Years- in case I don't blog before then- and all that.
BYE!
~AnnaLee, nature lover who MAJORLY MISSES SNOW~
(SNOW! SNOW! ♥SNOOOOOOOOOOOOW PLEASE!!!!♥)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment